Trump/Kushner -- They could be behind having a Jewish Temple built in Jerusalem

You won't Believe it -- Revelation 2:24 ...and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak;... Luke 8:17 - For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.
Victor
Site Admin

Trump/Kushner -- They could be behind having a Jewish Temple built in Jerusalem

Post by Victor » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:24 am

Shalom :) - This is the post I had said earlier in the year (of 2017), that you would never believe, in relation to Trump.

The World is in the midst of a Major Conspiracy, of which Trump is a possible unwilling and/or willing part.
https://www.amazon.com/Pawns-Game-FBI-W ... NP0NKHA9EX

It is good that Trump is President -- once his Presidency is over possibly, 'the door to the Anti-Christ' may be open -- Either Literally or just having a Democrat as a next President; which is like a step away from or just is Communism/Satanism.

As of 12/26/17, I've found new information in what I was going to originally post about, that makes what I was going to say not as important, so kind of nothing to see here, but one thing that is still interesting with:

A Simpson's Cartoon from the year 2000 {The Simpsons is Illuminati a bit it may be}, has Hillary Clinton it may be, as President after Trump. Don't know if this may turn out to be something future, but interesting.

Trump may of ran for President as 3rd Party or said he was going to run, previous to this episode, and this show or segment was maybe made as like a joke. Interesting similarity though with Lisa Simpson's Clothing and Hillary Clinton.

This video, (episode or segment) from March 19, 2000, is possible Illuminati craziness in part:

(The U.S. is currently $20+ Trillion in Debt - 1/1/18)
(At the End of the year 2000, the U.S. debt was $5.6 Trillion)